Covid Safe Plan
To all of our lovely clients,
It is very important to us to keep everyone safe, clients and therapists alike.
- We will refuse entry without appointment. You can book a time to pick up products.
- We request that if you feel unwell in any way that you cancel your appointment. Your responsibility to keep others safe is as important as ours.
- To honour your appointment a PreScreening form must be filled out prior to arrival.
- We have strategies to ensure minimise cross contamination and implemented COVID appropriate cleaning practices. If you would like to know what they are please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All equipment will be sanitized or sterilized according to regulations.
- All staff have completed a clean hands certification.
- We are minimising the numbers of people in reception at one time.
- We ask clients to use common sense and help us keep everyone safe.
- As the recommendations often change we will promise to keep on top of this as best we can and adapt but may not have time to update our website.
- We will wear masks in common areas like reception. Only in rooms if requested by client.
- We will only wear gloves on treatments that always require gloves. We will wear gloves for cleaning as well.
- We ask you not to touch testers without a therapist with you.
- Condition of entry is given with mutual respect and kindness.
Thank you kindly for your ongoing support.
Jennie & the team.